vrijdag 21 december 2018


SiTU MONKEY MEMO: daily update

So, you took a good look around.

A lot to see and you are just scanning it. No in-depth analysis, astrological divination or a random-search.

But let's go a step further.

I am in the living-room. In front of me on a wooden, round table stands a glass vase with some water in it and 5, dying, sunflowers. It gives me the chance to take a good look at these beautiful flowers. Contemplate on the Fibonacci-sequence present in nature or on fractals. Or you choose to go for size, weight, frequencies and numbers.

There is a lot to be seen.

Sunflowers play a role in fairy-tales, mythology and art. Vincent van Gogh!

This brings us to France, where the sunflowers were grown, treated well, harvested, selected and packed.

Big trucks bring them to Holland, where they are auctioned and distributed. This is done by trucks and planes. All centralized and computerized, which makes it possible, that some sunflowers end up in Paris or Barcelona.

To make a long and endless story short. I am the end-user and care-taker of the flowers (and the water and the vase). I have to enjoy them and learn, so I can treat them even better in the future.

And this “total”-experience, lasting several days only costs me 5 euro (7$).

Everybody happy!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten