donderdag 27 december 2018


SiTU MEMO 23



"Who am I? What am I doing here? Why do they think I am insane?" These questions keep me busy at night-time. Like in a warzone, people stay inside at night. Leaving the world to itself and its insane mechanismes, rituals and human acts. Most of them only mean a short escape from the monkey-island they live on. Even the beautiful morninghours, they spend sleeping, with their curtains closed. In the meanintime their mind and body are microwaved and programmed to survive another day. This intense and effective way of control over the behaviour of crowds. and even that of a single individual, was operational 24/7. Slowly human society slid into a worldorder, dominated by white, chauvenistic, agressive macho's, covering dirty old men, which let most of the work be done by subordinate humans, though they preferred machines. To be fired suddenly and without In this way they controlled the world and an old-boys-cybernetwork which surrounded the planet.
All went well according to their ornagrams, simulations, schedules and plans. Soon total domination would be possible.



I tried to find a way in the growing crazyness, but failed and went crazy myself. This lasted for years, untill the moment I reached a form of enlightenment, in which I suddenly remembered remembered who I really was and the job I had to do. But being a solo worker for a different world, seemed ridiculous. Even to myself.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten