maandag 29 oktober 2018


SOMEthing to THINK about

Welcome to the next level.

dM, SiTU

In the moment after we met on this blog, I did not want to drown you in data, images and streams, but to confuse you; it was a lesson to stay alive in these final stages, to swim and to “root”.

Everything has different levels and several meanings, except the ones you missed. Meaning hidden right in front of you.

And you have missed most.

Never mind. I had to live untill my sixties, before I began to understand. I even went homeless, as if to experience the value of nothing.

With all this, and more, I started my search for the meaning of my and all other life. And you are now following the Monkey trail. Our collective efforts and energies will finally connect. The first contours are becoming visible. Our program is visited by over 1000 active and potential monkeys.



EVERY DAY!



THE NEXT PART OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE MORE DIRECTIVE.



THE NEXT PART OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE MORE COMPACT and INTUITIVE.

LIKE MONKEYS DO.



THE DIFFERENT COURSES ARE CONNECTED, INTERACTIVE AND WORTH CONTEMPLATING



SiTU ACADEMY

cursusleiding



dM, algemene leiding

Master Klaas, archeoloog

Jian, the crazy monk





Cursus: Path of the Hundred Monkeys



WELCOME!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten