vrijdag 16 december 2016


JOINING THE MONKEY-PATH



So you finally found me.

Virtually.

I never show pictures of myself. Too dangerous.

All the world is after me. They want to sacrifice me.

Again.

Like we have met before or eventually will.

Everybody passes through or by me. I am the Gatekeeper. The judge of souls.

Your souls.

I have seen it all before. The results of endless searches and debates passing by. Only to learn that alarming entities forced them back in space and time. Whole groups of people and entire tribal groups; nations even or empires retreated to find their real identity, by repeating their historical collective consciousness and doing it all over again.

I am authorised to aid and help individuals who are interested in their future and the development of their potential.

You can think of me as some kind of angel, whom can be compared to the archangel Metraton or the buddhist librarian SiTU.

But I am also a warrior.

Now is the Time to defend our freedom.

And there is some GOOD NEWS:

the Maitreya, the new Lord Buddha and master of Light just landed.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten