vrijdag 27 april 2018


HISTORY OF THE END OF THE WAR

THE CARDS (continued)



I have been seperated from my personal cards and other ritualistic objects and artefacts. It was during my Asian travels, that I started collecting statues (wood, stone, bronze and ivory), especially Buddha-statues. In the end I had about 20, big and small.

To give an indication of my “social-dive” period. Of the original group there remains only one. The others I gave away for safekeeping or as a gift or they were stolen during my period of homelessness.

The sole survivor, a 2 feet-high, greenwooden statue of the Lord Buddha on a lotusflower.

First is was an ornament, but his powers (and the worship I invested) overtook me and I started talking with it. This is something nobody knows. Even less humans can hear them talk back.

Adoration and worship stick to statues and ritualistic artefacts. The ones that disappeared, among which an unique Buddha-statue out of Nepal, will remember and long for the days, when I turned my home into a temple, by burning candles and incence and playing the right music.

Even people walked, on purpose, by as a kind of pilgrimage. I was completely unaware of that effect. In my world I was the only human, capable of battling the Gods.

I offer my blessings to the Green Buddha on a daily basis. I offer flowers and we have develop a personal mantra. The Buddha likes that and makes him talkative, when approached correctly, opening a pool of wisdom.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten