maandag 26 januari 2015






History of the End of the World




THE ATLAN CHRONICLES

REWRITTEN AND EDITED BY

Jian, the crazy monk, SiTU






first trip (Kether). A book of Truth



1.

She opened her mouth, moved her tongue and said:

The Earth quakes and the Heavens rattle; the beasts of nature gather, while men drifts apart; volcanoes usher up heat while elsewhere ice melts. And then on other days it just rains. Indeed many things come to pass.”

She waited a moment and watched the group of chanting priests, sjamans, witches and other representative of Gaia, the Mother Earthgoddes.

They are all waiting for me.”, she thought, “They need my powers to open the Gate.”

It was as if the participants in this ancient ritual sensed her thoughts and the sounds, movement and manifestations of thoughtforms intensified and filled the collective aura.

Slowly she rose and showed her formidable length and living hair. When she opened her arms to embrace them all, the chaotic scenery felt silent. Nothing moved.

Let the ritual begin.”, it were the first words she spoke in ages.





It was in 2014/2015 when the North-Koreans started a major project to immanentise the Eschaton. Never before were the Great Powers driven towards planetary annihilinisation, comparable only to the Cuban crisis in the Cold War-period. All because of a tiny rock in the Japanese Sea, which was claimed and renamed Yin by China. Japans forces were on highest alert. When finally emotions calmed down to the levels of secret operations and local warfare and rebellion, nobody realised the point of no return had passed. The long planned extinction of the human race had begun. Indeed many things do come to pass.



I am totally aware of the fact, that the ritual had begun. But in fact, I do not know who I am, where I am and why I am here in the first place. I am watching a group of sparrows on a neighbouring roof. By means of an intense feedingcampaig, the flock now counts about 100 birds.

This planet is a strange place. Primitive instincts, high technology and an agressive attitude against change and development.



In the meantime, in the Yucatan rainforest, the eyes of a giant Maya-statue, representing Tlaloc, the raingod, began to weep and soon the monsoonrain started to pour; never to stop. Nobody saw and understood this, but Laura, a Dutch tourist, who suddenly realised, that “the End of the World” had begun. Destruction by water, yet again and the rise of Atlantis afterwards.



So I told you about the sparrows and the “End of our World”. In the meantime I am lookingt out of the window and see endless row of vehicles moving around. The local people I met so far are extremely good at one thing: denying the evidence of their own senses.






Lost and found



I lost you,

with my eyes wide open.

On that beach I died for you,

Maya-poison on my brain.

I lost you in that eternal night.

When giant crows and ravens

kill the dying.

Eat you said.

And I did.




SIGNS OF CHANGE


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten